Official mu helper
The Official MU helper system is fully adapted to the game client and does not need additional software and resources. The key is the clicker settings. Play button — to start the clicker, while your inventory should not be open. Also, the settings are available by pressing Z, and starting-stopping the clicker by pressing Home
Assistance in work on long and short distances. Potions, buffs, raising drops, skills. The ability to customize many different combinations and skills. And a lot of other things.
Features of Clicker Mu Online Helper
The helper can be used by any Mu Online player from level 50.
The clicker has two tabs under the numbers Fight (1) and Selection (2).
3) Choice of radius (attack range)
4) Setting the automatic use of Healing Poition, you need to check the box to activate the function. By pressing the Setting button you can also set the desired HP value at which the potion will be used. The lighter the bar, the lower the minimum value of your HP will be to use Healing Potion
5) Long Distance Count — Turns on the counter-attack mode at a long distance.
Original Position-Return to original position. (If the parameter is enabled, the character will be forced to return to the original position after collecting the loot.
6) You can set either a single combat skill in the Basic Skill field, or two combat skills in the Activation Skill 1 and Activation Skill 2. If you install two skills, you can also set the delay time between their use. Check the Delay box and enter the desired time to switch to 2nd skill in seconds. If you want to set up an auto attack when monsters attack you, then check the Con box and press the Setting button, after activating the corresponding settings. Repeat the same for the 2nd skill.
7) Permanent buff mode. Install the buff you need and it will automatically update.
8) Reset and save settings.
-In Potion, you can heal with potions
— In Auto Heal, you can heal with a skill (for the elf race Healing)
4-1. Automatic treatment settings
1. When the health value drops to low, Healing Potion will be automatically applied.
2. When the value of the health level drops to low, the ability Healing will be automatically applied (for the elf race).
If you are playing as Elf (SM), then here you will have additional settings:
These are the party autobuff settings. To activate this autobuff, check the Party checkbox, to configure it, press the Setting button:
Here you can set up Heal autocast by activating Preference of Party Heal and setting the slider position to the appropriate position (the lighter the bar, the less HP of party members is needed to use Heal).
You can also customize the autobuff of all party members by activating Buff Duration for All Party Members and setting the desired time for the Time Space of Casting autobuff.
1) The choice of the radius of collecting the drop;
2) Automatic repair of ammunition;
3) Gathering all items lying nearby;
4) Collecting certain items;
5) Adding your item to the list.
In our example, the character will pick up — stones, Excellent things, Heart of love and Broken sword.