Weolcome to the Startes Guide!
Thank you for joining our server!
Once you’ve choosen your hero, you are ready to start the long trip into the World of MuOnline.
For an easy start we recomend you to follow this guide.
- In case you have doubts about what class to choose we could help you with some ideas about each of them.
Elf — Elf can be both good as a buffer and also as a dmg dealer. Depends what your purpose in the game are. Energy Elf is the key to success in a bunch of 5 players, it improves your damage and defend as well as constantly healing the party members.
Agility elf can be also very usefull in the right hands. It does a pretty high amount of dmg, also with the Ice Arrow you can always strip your enemy from moving, works like a root skill where your enemy cannot move but he can attack and heal or use tp.
DW — The Dark Wizard specializes in offensive magic and can kill from a distance. Although able to handle some weapons made for Dark Knights, the Dark Wizard’s weak armor and slow growth in «strength» makes this impractical. Instead, they wield magical staffs, which increase the offensive power of their spells.
The power of SM consists in fast hands, because of many spells, including teleport, his high mobility it is really hard to catch him in PvP.
Sum — the power of Sumoner consist in debuffing and sleeping the enemy, however she does have enough dmg to PvP with any class, it just takes a bit longer for her to reach her peak which totally worths it.
BK — a strong hero both in early and later in the game, even though it is well known BK to be the very hard to defeat, it is not unkillable.
DL — The perfect character in a posotion of a Guild Master as he can gather more people in a Guild then anyone else, as well as a good PvE and PvP hero. High movement speed while riding the Dark Horse, good PvP and PvE damage.
MG — The Magic Gladiator is a combination of the Dark Knight and Dark Wizard, and can be unlocked as a new class when your character reaches level 220. He cannot wear a helm, and has four sets of class specific armor though he can also wear many of the Dark Knight and Dark Wizard armor.
The Magic Gladiator can run without the need of +5 boots, and swim faster without the need of +5 gloves.
Magic Gladiators receive 7 stat points per level, as opposed to the 5 gained by the three basic classes. Magic Gladiators only have one class change to Duel Masters
- Find the Quest Master in Lorencia 131 120, quests are really important on our sever.
From quests you will receive jewels, zen, other items like: Skills,Feathers, Rare Gems and also a loat of stats which do not dissapear after you make reset or GR.
- Before going on spots, set up your Mu Helper which is located in the top left corner of the window.
In the Section «Obtaining», tick «Pick Selected Items», then tick «Add extra Item» and below add Rena, Silver Medal, Gold Medal
- After making a few quests and leveling up, you can find in Lorencia NPC Party Searcher, where you can find an empty spot for you and join other players to level up together.
- Also we recommend when you have enough power to take part of Events like: Blood Castle, Devil Square where you will find loads of monsters and get a good boost of exp in less than 20 min.
- Arena is a place which definetly worths to level up as there are 8 mobs on a spot, you will need 1 Arena Ticket to teleport there through the NPC which is in front of Lorencia Bar. Arena Tickets can be found from the White Wizzard (Lorencia/Noria/Devias).
- Wings are very important for your character, gather jewels and zen to craft wings. Please before crafting the Chaos Item or any wings, READ CAREFULLY this link -> LINK